Food Supplements in the UK
Food supplements are the types of food that can supplement the normal diet. They come in a concentrated source of a vitamin or mineral or other substance with a nutritional or physiological effect.
The nutrients include:
- essential fatty acids
- amino acids
- various plants and herbal extracts
The products can come in various forms:
In the UK, food supplements are required to be regulated as foods and are subject to the provisions of general food law
For the companies based outside of the UK, Annel can act as Food Business Operator (FBO) and become responsible for your products in the UK.
What we can offer:
- Check your products for UK Food Supplements Compliance
- Validate your formulation
- Review your labels and nutritional information & claims
- Prepare product file (Dossier)
- Our contact address on your product’s packaging
Get in touch with us for a no obligation quote and any questions you may have. We will be happy to help!